Buy Now In Stock
Hello, my name is Dawn Butler of Dinkydoodle Designs and I want to introduce you to a new airbrush kit. In this kit you will find everything you need to get yourself started but before you do, let’s have a look at the basic components and I will explain how they go together.
- Soft touch coating which encases the compressor making it easy to wipe clean (The colour can get into every nook and cranny if your compressor is not encased).
- The Piston type motor on the compressor is more powerful, so it's not working as hard when you use it.
- The hose is transparent, allowing you to see any blockages.
- Touch activated.
- Most airbrushes come with a 2cc cup for your colour. The Dinkydoodle airbrush comes with a 3cc cup allowing you to hold more colour.
- Leather pouch to protect the Airbrush gun.
- A 2 year warranty is provided as standard.
- Free Introduction to Airbrushing DVD by Dawn Butler.
How it works:
An airbrush works by drawing air from the compressor unit through the hose and out through the airbrush via a tiny needle which is located inside the airbrush at the end of the hand piece. When you pull back the lever, fine particles of colour are dispersed in the airflow.
Here is a detailed PDF on assembling your Airbrush plus hints and tips too!
Airbrushing will allow you to take your creations to another level, producing stunning and professional results quickly and easily….
Take some time to learn with me on my new DVD
An Introduction To Airbrushing.
Hints and tips:
Airbrushing is a great technique and with very little practice you can produce fantastic results. Here are just a few helpful tips that are worth remembering.
1. Practise on paper first so that you don’t spoil your project.
2. Open all of your bottles before you begin, as you don’t want to be struggling with unopened bottles during spraying.
3. Never start spraying directly on to your project as you may get a sudden burst of colour. Try instead, to start spraying onto a spare piece of paper first and then (whilst spraying) guide your spray onto your project.
4. Try mixing your colours to make different shades. You can either do this by adding drops of different colours to the cup or mix up larger amounts of colour in an empty bottle first.
More from Dinkydoodle Designs:
Would you like to know more about airbrushing? I have a number of user friendly DVDs available covering different aspects of airbrushing from the very basics to specialised techniques. You can also join me on one of my master classes, in either novelty cakes or airbrushing and details of my courses, DVDs and other products on my Website.
DISCLAIMER: WE RECOMMEND AGAINST USING GLITTER IN YOUR AIRBRUSH PEN. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE GLITTER, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AS THIS WOULD VOID YOUR WARRANTY.