This delectable, traditional, red velvet cake mix with its chocolatey taste by Beau Products is excellent for a wide variety of occasions and celebrations.
The mix can be used for cakes, cupcakes tray bakes, pound cakes and many other baked treats.
The Red Velvet Cake mix is very easy to use and will save you time over making the mix from scratch.
Requires the addition of egg, water and vegetable oil.
The mix will make up to an 8” round cake.
Instructions for baking:
1. Use an electric mixer (either handheld or table top mixer with beater attachment).
2. Put the mix and vegetable oil in a bowl and mix for approximately 30 seconds with your mixer on slow setting until a crumbly paste is formed.
3. Stream in the water and egg over 1 minute whilst mixing on slow speed. Stop the mixer and scrape down with a spatula.
4. Mix for a further 2 minutes
5. Pour the mix into a greased or paper-lined tin.
6. Bake in a fan oven on 130C. For the 8” round cake above, bake for approximately 1h15mins and test with a cake skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, the cake is fully baked.
• Individual ovens can vary. Adjust bake profile for the oven or for baking cakes of different sizes.
• Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes before turning it out of the tin.
• Once cooled, wrap and store the cake in a cool dry place.
• For best results, decorate the cake within 48 hours of baking and eat within 10 days.
Contains: WHEAT, BARLEY, EGG, MILK Products
May contain traces of SOYA and SESAME SEED.
The mix will make up to 4x 8” round cakes or 2x 2 tier wedding cakes (2x 6" top tiers and 2x thicker 8" bottom tiers).
WHEAT flour, Cocoa Powder, Monoglycerides of edible fatty acids, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid, Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Chocolate Flavouring, Salt, Natural Colouring, Carmine, Paprika Extract, Sorbic Acid, Xantham Gum.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.