This multi-purpose, luxury carrot cake mix by Beau Products is excellent for a wide variety of occasions and celebrations.
The mix can be used for cakes, cupcakes, tray bakes, pound cakes and many other baked treats.
The Carrot Cake mix is very easy to use and will save you time over making the mix from scratch.
Requires the addition of egg, vegetable oil and grated carrot.
Instructions for baking:
1. Use an electric mixer (either handheld electric or table top mixer with beater attachment).
2. Put the mix and vegetable oil in a bowl and mix for approximately 30 seconds with your mixer on slow setting until a crumbly paste is formed.
3. Stream in the egg over 1 minute whilst mixing on slow speed and the paste will become very stiff. Stop the mixer and scrape down with a spatula.
4. Add carrot and blend in on slow speed.
5. Add any walnuts or sultanas you wish to a add at this stage and clear through the batter.
6. Pour the mix into grease or paper lined tin.
7. Bake in a domestic fan oven on 130C. For the 8” round cake above, bake for approximately 1h45mins and test with a cake skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, then the cake is fully baked.
• Individual ovens can vary. Adjust bake profile for the oven or for baking cakes of different sizes.
• Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes before turning it out of the tin.
• Once cooled, wrap and store the cake in a cool dry place.
• For best results, decorate the cake within 48 hours of baking and eat within 10 days.
Wheatflour, Sugar, Milk Powder, Maize Starch, Raising Agent (E405, E500), Egg Albumen Powder, Rice Flour, Mixed Spice Blend (Cassia, Coriander, Ginger, Cloves), Spice Flavouring (Natural Flavouring, Multodextrin, Stabiliser E414), Barley, Malt Flour, Whitegem, Salt, Emulsifier (E475, E471), Modified Starch, Thickener (E466).
Contains: Wheat, Barley, Egg, Milk Products
May contain traces of soya and sesame seed.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Sat)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Sat)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£6.99 (£5.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
£6.99 (£5.99 - spend over £40)
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Please note, there may be additional postage charges if your order consists of unusually large or heavy items. If this is the case, you will be contacted prior to dispatch.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.