This delightfully fluffy Madeira Mix by Beau Products is an easy to use, multi-purpose cake mix, excellent for a wide variety of occasions and celebrations.
The mix can be used for cakes, cupcakes tray bakes, pound cakes and many other baked treats.
The Madeira mix is very easy to use and will save you time over making the mix from scratch.
The mix can also be coloured using any good gel paste colouring.
The mix will make up to 4x 8” round cakes or 2x 2 tier wedding cakes (2x 6" top tiers and 2x thicker 8" bottom tiers).
Instructions for baking:
1. Use an electric mixer (either handheld electric or table top mixer with beater attachment).
2. Put the mix into a bowl and stream in half the water over 1 minute with your mixer on slow setting. Scrape down with a spatula.
3. Mix for a further 1-1.5 minutes on fast setting. Scrape the mix down with a spatula.
4. Mix in the remaining water over a minute with the mixer on slow setting. Scrape down with a spatula.
5. Mix for a further 4 minutes on fast speed.
6. Pour the mix into grease or paper lined tin.
7. Bake in a domestic fan oven on 130C. For the 8” round cake above, bake for approximately 1h15mins and test with a cake skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, then the cake is fully baked.
• Individual ovens can vary. Adjust bake profile for the oven or for baking cakes of different sizes.
• Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes before turning it out of the tin.
• Once cooled, wrap and store the cake in a cool dry place.
• For best results, decorate the cake within 48 hours of baking and eat within 10 days.
Wheatflour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Milk Powder, Whole Egg Powder, Whey Powder), Emulsifiers (E481, E471, E475), Raising Agents (E450, E500), Salt, Rice Flour, Preservative (E200), Natural Flavouring (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch), Stabilliser (E414), Citric Acid
Contains: Wheat, Barley, Egg, Milk Products
May contain traces of soya and sesame seed.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Spend Over £40
Spend Over £75
Pre 10:30 am
Pre 12 pm
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.