Whip up a pavlova in no time at all, using this delicious and handy pavlova mix from Squires Kitchen!
Just add water, whisk, pipe and bake!
Crisp on the outside with a billowy cushion of meringue on the inside, piled high with fruit and cream - the perfect delicious dessert for all year round!
Instructions for a 'Perfect Pavlova'
1. Preheat the oven to 100c fan / 200F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Sift the contents of the packet into the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Add 150ml of water, at room temperature, and stir gently to mix.
3. Whisk the mixture on a high speed for 5-6 minutes until it is glossy, has increased in volume and holds a stiff peak.
4. Spoon or pipe the pavlova mixture into a 23cm disc on the lined baking tray, building it up around the edge.
5. Bake the pavlova for 70-90 minutes then set it aside to cool.
6. Once cooled, store the pavlova in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to three days. Can be frozen for up to one month.
Cane Sugar, Maize Starch, Free Range Egg Albumen, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Cream of Tartar, Anti-caking Agent E341.
May contain traces of nuts.
✔ Gluten free.
- per 100g
Energy: 391.6 kcal / 1664.4 kj
of which saturates: 0g
of which sugars: 8g
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
Please note that these prices have slightly increased, due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 and delivery restrictions.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.