New Pastel Airbrush Colours – Spectrum Flow
Go with the flow! Be the first to try Spectrum Flow’s new pastel colour range.
Airbrushing has become an essential, allowing you to cover large areas of sugarpaste and create your own freehand designs both quickly and effortlessly. But of course, in order to create airbrushed masterpieces, you’re going to need the right equipment.
Since 2011, Spectrum Flow has been providing our customers with exceptionally high-quality airbrush paints and equipment, ranging from water-based and ethanol-based colours, pearl and matt finishes, to airbrush pens and full machines and kits.
Now, Spectrum Flow has released their new pastel colours range in both Matt and Pearl finishes, and in sizes 45ml & 75ml.
Although the pastel colours feature similar aspects to other Spectrum Flow products, they achieve a lighter and more delicate shade of colours. This means if you’re trying to achieve lighter shades for your cakes, you can simply use the paint straight from the bottle and spend less time mixing. If you are aiming for a particular colour, however, these pastel paints can be layered and blended with other Spectrum Flow products to create amazing shades and your own unique colours – the possibilities are endless.
The new colour range includes:
• Mint Green
• Peach Melba
• Pink Champagne
• Smokey Blue
See the pastel pearl colours in action in this video. You’ll see the huge range of edible items that you can spray onto and also the beautiful colours they spray.
These paints provide excellent coverage and the same powerful end result for your cakes and desserts, as well as a crisp and clean finish. But that’s not all…
Why Choose Spectrum Flow?
- The Spectrum Flow ethanol airbrush paints differ from many other paints available on the market as they can be used on chocolate and buttercream as well as sugarpaste. This is great as you don’t have to colour your chocolate in advance and it means you can get your shading just right!
- Unlike water-based airbrush paints, the ethanol-based Spectrum Flow colours can be layered on top of one another, without the colours bleeding together – this allows more freedom when colouring and shading.
- Ethanol in the paint is used as a propellant for the colour. When the paint leaves the airbrush in a fine mist of spray, the ethanol begins to evaporate in the air – even before hitting the cake. This leaves the powder particles of colour behind, giving a powder coat finish to the cake, which is dry to the touch almost immediately after spraying.
- Spectrum Flow paints can be used for other projects as well as airbrushing. Why not unleash your inner artist and try your hand at vintage painting? Using a paintbrush, Spectrum Flow colours can be applied directly onto your cakes.
- Spectrum Flow paints can be used to spray onto sugarpaste/fondant, marzipan, chocolate, modelling paste, modelling chocolate, flower paste, buttercream, biscuits, icing sheets, jelly, jam, ice-cream, wafer paper and much more!
- Offers great coverage and a powerful clean finish.
We love Spectrum Flow airbrush and colours and you do as well. Read a few glowing reviews…
“Spectrum flow is the best colour range for me personally! I can achieve all of the colouring that I want on my sculptured pieces using this range alone which is amazing! I colour pastes, airbrush and hand paint all using the spectrum flow range! Couldn't recommend it enough! If you haven't tried it then you need to!” - Ben Cullen “Fantastic products. Love to use them from comp piece to custom orders.” - Kay Gajra “Great products.” - Dawn Parry