The only book of its kind in the UK, featuring 174 pages of step-by step marshmallow design heaven.
About the Author:
Alejandra Morin, the found of The Marshmallow Studio and community manager for KRAFT Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, shares her most sought-after marshmallow designing techniques, tips and ideas.
• Marshmallows (history of)
• Getting Started
- Embellishments And Add-Ons
- Cutting, trimming and clipping Marshmallows
- Features colouring Marshmallows with Americolor Gel Colouring or Sugarflair as an alternative
- Spraying Marshmallows
- Assembling and decorating
- How-to piping Royal Icing
- Advanced techniques - Facial Expressions Templates
- Advanced techniques – Making smooth surfaces
• Marshmallow Designs
- Basic Single Pops
- Animals: Pink Piggy, Chubby Cow, Chirping Chick, Happy Horse
- Arts And Crafts: Colourful Paint Palette, Creative Paint Canvas
- Sports Time: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer
- Princess Fantasy Land: Pretty Princess, Princess Tiara, Magical Castle
- Off We Go: Speedy Car, Choo Choo Train, Nautical Sailboat, Soaring Airplane
- Spring Blooms: Sparkly Pink Daisy, Sugared Blue Daisy, Sunflower Hearts
- It’s A Jungle Out There: Mischievous Monkey, Puffy Panda, Timid Tiger
- Safari Pals: Cutie Elephant, Roaring Lion, Spotted Giraffe
- Marshmallow Cupcakes: Pink, White, Buttercream, Pink Cupcake Pop, Buttercream Cupcake Pop
- Luav And Beach Fun: Juicy Pineapple, Mr. Tiki, Beach Sandals
- Happy Hour: Girly Cosmo Martini, Dirty Martini Please, Arriba Margarita, Wine Connoisseur, Bottoms Up Beer
• Life’s Celebrations
- Baby Love: Sweet Baby Boy, Darling Baby Girl, Stork Delivering Twins, Vintage Carriage
- Rubber Ducky
- Birthday Party: Birthday Kid, Bright Balloons, Colourful Candies, Birthday Cake
- Celebration Cakes: Pink Pearls Cake, Chocolate Cake With Ruffles
- School Is Cool: Astute Owl, Book Smart Worm, A+ Homework, Congratulations Graduates
- Unforgettable Wedding: Blushing Bride, Handsome Groom
- Sweet Wedding Cakes: Elegant Fuchsia Roses, Topsy Turvy Glam Pearls, Modern Coral Flower, Traditional Purple Flowers
- Be My Valentine: Charming Frog Prince, Puppy Love, Sweet Hearts
- Happy Easter: Bouncing Bunny, Little Lamb, Egg Hunt Basket
- 4th Of July: Good Ol’ Uncle Sam, American Flag, Red, White And Blue Stars
- Halloween: Trick or Treating Mummy, Spooky Gravestone, Candy Corn Buddies, Pumpkin Patch
- Happy Thanksgiving: Harvest Basket, Gobble Gobble Turkey, Yummy Red Cherry Pie
- Christmas And Winter: Glistening Christmas Tree, Roundy The Snowman, North Pole Penguin, Mallow Gingerbread House
- Colourful Dessert Tables
• Finishing Touches
- Wrapping, Shipping, Displaying
- Useful tips for making the most out of your leftover Marshmallow
• Sweet Thanks
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Spend Over £40
Spend Over £75
Pre 10:30 am
Pre 12 pm
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.