DECOgel can be coloured using gel food colours and painted or dusted with lustre dusts once set. You can also flavour DECOgel using a few drops of concentrated food flavourings such as LorAnn Oils once melted.
Instructions for use:
1. Microwave DECOgel in the microwave safe container that it comes in or remove the desired amount and place it in a microwave safe container for 15-30 second intervals. For example, if DECOgel is microwaved for 30 seconds and it is not at its desired melting point, re-microwave in 15-30 second intervals as needed. DECOgel is ready to use once it is in liquid form. You do not need to melt the entire container to use DECOgel, only use what you need that is liquid form and then store. Do NOT microwave for more than 30 seconds at a time, and do NOT microwave for more than 90 total seconds.
2. Once in liquid form, DECOgel can be poured into almost any mould or onto a surface such as a silicone mat, parchment paper or Icing Images® Premium Icing Sheets™. A syringe can also be used to dispense DECOgel. Be sure to push air out of the syringe by holding the syringe upside down, allowing air to come to the top of the syringe, then slowly squeeze out any excess air.
3. Once the DECOgel has been applied, let it stand until it solidifies. Solidification can take as short as 10 minutes or longer depending on the humidity level. To speed up solidification, you can refrigerate or freeze the DECOgel. Once the gel is no longer tacky to the touch simply flex the mould you are using to release the DECOgel or peel the DECOgel off the surface.
CAUTION: When microwaving DECOgel be sure to use caution in handling as DECOgel can get hot and cause burns. Always follow the recommended instructions when heating as mentioned above. As with any decorating product, do not over consume.
Ingredients: Humectant, E422, E420, Gelatine (Pork), Acidity Regulator, E330, Sweetener, E955, Preservative, E211, Flavouring, Colourants.
EASTER DELIVERY 2019
Our Warehouse Heroes will be working over Easter so your orders will still be picked and packed but we will not have a mail collection until Tuesday 23rd April.
Order AFTER 4pm on Thursday 19th and BEFORE 4pm Monday 22nd April and expect your order on the below dates:
• Next Day - delivered Wed 24th April
• 2 Day - delivered Thu 25th April
• 3 Day - delivered Fri 26th April
• Saturday Delivery - delivered 27th April
• Sunday Delivery - delivered 28th April
NB: Orders placed using the SATURDAY or SUNDAY delivery method WILL NOT be delivered on Saturday 20th or Easter Sunday 21st April. Delivery will be scheduled for Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th April.
The above dates are a guide and not guaranteed. Couriers may experience a backlog of orders after the Easter weekend.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Sat)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Sat)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£6.99 (£5.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
£5.99 (£2.99 - spend over £40)
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Please note, there may be additional postage charges if your order consists of unusually large or heavy items. If this is the case, you will be contacted prior to dispatch.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.