The Rosie cupcake topper mat is the first in a range of smaller designs to drape effortlessly over cupcakes.
This cupcake topper has a centred, leafy English rose joined with a ring assortment of smaller roses. The included 4 single roses can be added around cakes or cupcakes and even used as a single, solitary rose on the top of a cupcake for an added touch.
Tip: Add 3D butterflies with this complementary mat – Butterflies 3D Cake Lace mat.
You can attach Cake Lace using a little water on your sugarpaste, or for effortless application use a broad tip water brush.
The Rosie Cupcake Lace Mat can also be used as an impression mat.
Mat measures approx. W: 4.7" x L: 4.7" (12cm x 12cm)
Cake Lace is so easy to use - simply make to the manufacturers instructions, spreading onto the mat and placing in the oven at 80°C. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, take out of the oven and cool for five minutes; your Cake Lace is now ready to use! From start to finish your Cake Lace could be ready to use in less than 30 minutes.
The beauty of Cake Lace, once it has been made, is that it will stay moist and pliable for many months to allow you to create masterpieces that may take a period of time.
Q: When colouring the Cake Lace do I need to do anything else?
A: We advise dropping the baking temperature by 5-10° and putting the Cake Lace in the oven for a total of 20-25 minutes. Please be aware that all ovens are different, so timings and temperatures are estimated.
Q: How do I store ready made Cake Lace?
A: We recommend placing Cake Lace in parchment paper that has been lightly dusted with cornflour, and storing in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Q: Can Cake Lace be applied to vanilla buttercream, ganache or swiss meringue buttercream?
A: Cake Lace can be applied to ganache and swiss meringue buttercream, however, we do not recommend applying Cake Lace to buttercream as this stays soft.
To use 100g of pre-mixed Cake Lace:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your Cake Lace mix onto the mat using the Cake Lace Spreading Knife. Work the mix in all directions to ensure there is even coverage.
3. Remove any excess with the knife.
4. Place into your pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your Cake Lace.
5. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes for the Cake Lace to cool.
6. Check that the Cake Lace is ready by peeling the edge of the Cake Lace from the mat. It should release easily. If it does not, the Cake Lace is not dry, so place it back in the oven for another two minutes, and test again.
7. Place the dried Cake Lace face down onto a clean surface and using the knife, release it from the mat.
8. To fix the Cake Lace onto your cake or cupcakes, paint a small amount of edible glue onto the back of the Cake Lace and press it gently onto the cake. Alternatively, if you are not ready to use the Cake Lace, wrap it in greaseproof paper until you are ready to use it.
A small amount of Part B liquid will be left over; this can optionally be added to create a softer lace.
Cake Lace will remain pliable for many months, so transporting your cakes will be a breeze.
We recommend storing the finished Cake Lace in some greaseproof paper, wrapped closely. Then, wrap that in foil, and store away from strong lights and odours.
SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY 2019
Our Warehouse Heroes will be working over the Bank Holiday so your orders will still be picked and packed but we will not have a mail collection until Tuesday 27th August.
Order AFTER 4pm on Friday 23rd and BEFORE 4pm Tuesday 27th August and expect your order on the below dates:
• Next Day - delivered Wed 28th August
• 2 Day - delivered Thu 29th August
• 3 Day - delivered Fri 30th August
• Saturday Delivery - delivered 31st August
• Sunday Delivery - delivered 1st September
NB: If you require delivery on Saturday 24th or Sunday 25th August, you will need to place your order before 4pm on Friday 23rd August and choose Saturday or Sunday delivery.
The above dates are a guide and not guaranteed. Couriers may experience a backlog after the Bank Holiday weekend.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Spend Over £40
Spend Over £75
Pre 10:30 am
Pre 12 pm
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.