Border the tiers of your cakes with a unique, modern design using the Geometric Cubes Flexi-Ice Lace Mat by Squires Kitchen.
The mat features a series of interlocking cubes that can be used as a border around a cake or cut to make smallwer toppers.
The mat is perfect for use with Squires Kitchen Flexi-Ice Lace Mix which comes in a variety of different colours. The mat can also be used with other brands of sugar lace mixes such as Cake Lace.
The mat is made from high-quality, food grade silicone by Squires Kitchen, who have a reputation for manufacturing some of the best decorating products available. The mats are no exception and are durable yet flexible, allowing you to use it over and over again without issue.
How to use Flexi-Ice:
• Sift the contents of the Flexi-Ice Mix into a bowl and add 150ml of cooled, boiled water for every 100g of mix used.
• Beat with a spoon for 3 minutes until it forms a lump-free mixture.
• Smooth the lace mixture over a Flexi-Ice Mat with a plastic smoother or large pallet knife to get an even coating and then place in a cool oven (60-70 degrees C) for approximately 20 minutes.
• When ready, the Flexi-Ice should pull away from the mat easily without sticking. If it is still tacky, then leave it for another 10 minutes or until it is dry enough to peel from the mat.
• Attach the lace to your sugarpaste by brushing the fondant lightly with water or using a small amount of edible glue.
PLEASE NOTE: Drying times can vary depending on the oven and humidity.
Design measures: 12" x 3".
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.