Give your creations some bling and decorate your cakes using these DIY edibles pearl trays.
Finish your cakes with some extra added elegance by decorating with edible pearls that have never been so easy to make!
This pack of two includes:
1 x 7mm Pearl Tray Mould
1 x 10mm Pearl Tray Mould
Each tray consists of 25 pearl cavities/moulds, with the finished pearls measuring at approximately 7mm/10mm.
In just five easy steps, (using a colour of your choice from our collection of DIY Diamond Gel) you can add sparkling pearls to your cakes, cupcakes, cookies and other desserts.
1. Using a microwave-safe container, microwave the gel on medium heat in 5 second bursts until the gel is liquid.
2. Using a needleless syringe (dispenser), suck the liquid gel from the container and squeeze into the mould.
3. Leave the mould for 10 minutes at room temperature to set, then place in the fridge for a further 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the syringe immediately with hot water to remove any excess gel. Any gel leftover can be placed back into the original pot for future use.
5. Once set, use your fingers and pull the top of the pearl towards you to release it. Any finger marks can be removed by brushing with water. (For best results, we don't recommend the use of pins or other sharp objects, as this can damage the pearls).
Can be used with sugar paste, modelling paste, cream, royal icing, chocolate, candy melts and more.
The end result really is a stunner - the pearls catch the light well and really make your cakes shimmer - they're almost too pretty to eat!
Please note: this pack does not include DIY Diamond Gel or dispensers. These can be purchased separately.
Easter Bank Holiday Delivery
Our Warehouse Heroes will be working over the Easter Bank Holiday so your orders will still be picked and packed but we WILL NOT have a mail collection until Tuesday 14th April. Good Friday and Easter Monday are both Bank Holidays with no collections made from our warehouse.
Order AFTER 4pm on Thursday 9th and BEFORE 4pm Tuesday 14th April and expect your order on the below dates:
• Next Day - delivered Wed 15th April
• 2 Day - delivered Thu 16th April
• 3 Day - delivered Fri 17th April
• Saturday Delivery - delivered 18th April
• Sunday Delivery - delivered 19th April
NB: If you require delivery on Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th April, you will need to place your order before 4pm on Thursday 9th April and choose Saturday or Sunday delivery.
The above dates are a guide and not guaranteed. Couriers may experience a backlog after the Bank Holiday weekend.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
Please note that these prices have slightly increased, due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 and delivery restrictions.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.