REDUCED TO CLEAR
We have a large amount of DIY Diamond Gel that have reached their expiry date, but are still ideal as non-edible decorations.
Or why not use for...
When purchasing the 'lucky dip' product, our warehouse heroes will add the chosen number of random paints to your order, varying in colour. This includes a selection from our DIY Edible Range (Clear, Blue, Red, Teal, Green, Gold, White, Black, Pink, Purple, Silver etc)
Each tub contains 100ml.
1 x 100ml pot of Diamond Gel makes approximately 2000 5mm or 560 10mm Diamonds
Please note, again, these paints have expired their best before dates and are NOT recommended to be used as edible products.
Please note, the tray is not included with the diamond gel.
- when using one of our DIY Diamond Trays, and one of our D.I.Y Diamond Gel Dispensers:
1. Using a microwave-safe container, microwave the gel on medium heat in 5 second bursts until the gel is liquid.
2. Using a needle-less syringe (dispenser), suck the liquid gel from the container and squeeze into the mould.
3. Leave the mould for 10 minutes at room temperature to set, then place in the fridge for a further 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the syringe immediately with hot water to remove any excess gel. Any gel leftover can be placed back into the original pot for future use.
5. Once set, use your fingers and pull the top of the diamond towards you to release it. Any finger marks can be removed by brushing with water.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.