This ready tempered Isomalt is a sugar-free alternative, perfect for decorations, from moulding to sugar work. All you need to do is pour into a bowl, then melt in the microwave.
The brand new 'Easy Pip' format means it’s quicker to melt and easier to measure exactly how much you need.
Isomalt is a sugar substitute, which is safe for your teeth and contains 50% less calories than table sugar.
Liquid Isomalt can cause serious burns if spilt. This product should not be used by children.
Place the desired amount of isomalt into a microwaveable container that can withstand temperatures of over 180°C and place in a microwave.
1. Melt in 30-second increments until the isomalt becomes fluid. Make sure to check the isomalt after each increment and do not heat for longer than 30 seconds at a time.
2. Carefully remove the isomalt from the microwave using ovenproof gloves - the isomalt will be extremely hot.
3. Stir and wait for the bubbling to stop then slowly pour into the desired container or mould. Alternatively, you can pour onto a heatproof flat surface and work it with kitchen utensils or, once cool enough, your hands.
4. To make the surface smoother or to smooth any rough edges, sweep a crème brûlée torch over any isomalt that has touched the mould.
Isomalt, Colour: E129*
* may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
May contain traces of EGG, MILK, SOYA, TREE NUTS, SULPHITES and GLUTEN.
✔ Suitable for Vegetarians
Of which saturates: 0g
Of which Sugars 0g
Of which polyols: 98g
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.