Our blank chocolate transfer sheets are sold in packs of 25.
Watch the video to see the results of printing onto our chocolate transfer sheets and the results using white, milk and dark chocolate.
Our chocolate transfer sheets are:
• More resistant to temperature changes than others on the market. This makes them easier to print on without scratches and smears.
• Suitable for use with rear and front feeding printers (unlike other brands where the cocoa butter is brittle and flakes off).
• Our acetate backing sheet is thinner, for better handling with chocolate.
Using your edible image printer, and these chocolate transfer sheets you can print designs, logos, photos, text and more onto chocolate. With a little bit of practice and skill, you can even transfer prints onto gumpaste, sugarpaste and marzipan.
TOP TIPS for Printing at Home
• Remember to mirror your image. You are printing on the 'back' of the transfer so this is particularly important if your image contains any text.
• Edible ink can take 20 or so seconds to dry. Be careful not to smudge it.
• The white cocoa butter turns out clear.
• Any blank or white areas on images will be the colour of the chocolate it is placed on.
• Detail comes out better on white chocolate. They are usable on milk and dark chocolate but the colours vibrancy varies (see above video).
• Slower print settings produce higher quality prints.
• Load and print 1 sheet at a time.
These chocolate transfer sheets can also be used with isomalt. Simply melt your isomalt nibs and apply the same way you would use chocolate or candy melts.
Water < (1%), corn starch (10%), cacao butter (10%), sugar (10%,) bamboo fiber (1%,), sunflower lecitine(0,01%), emulsifier E 475 (0,1%) , FISH gelatine (1%) Tutti frutti (0,1%).
For allergen information, see ingredients in BOLD.
Gluten Free. Suitable for Vegetarians.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.