Our blank chocolate transfer sheets are sold in packs of 25.
Watch the video to see the results of printing onto our chocolate transfer sheetsand the results using white, milk and dark chocolate.
Our chocolate transfer sheets are:
• More resistant to temperature changes than others on the market. This makes them easier to print on without scratches and smears.
• Suitable for use with rear and front feeding printers (unlike other brands where the cocoa butter is brittle and flakes off).
• Our acetate backing sheet is thinner, for better handling with chocolate.
• Gluten free and suitable for veggies!
Using your edible image printer, and these chocolate transfer sheets you can print designs, logos, photos, text and more onto chocolate. With a little bit of practice and skill, you can even transfer prints onto gumpaste, sugarpaste and marzipan.
TOP TIPS for Printing at Home
• Remember to mirror your image. You are printing on the 'back' of the transfer so this is particularly important if your image contains any text.
• Edible ink can take 20 or so seconds to dry. Be careful not to smudge it.
• The white cocoa butter turns out clear.
• Any blank or white areas on images will be the colour of the chocolate it is placed on.
• Detail comes out better on white chocolate. They are usable on milk and dark chocolate but the colours vibrancy varies (see above video).
• Slower print settings produce higher quality prints.
• Load and print 1 sheet at a time.
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Fri)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Fri)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£5.99 (£4.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.