Mini Egg Mould Key Features:
• Perfect for making mini Easter eggs.
• Can be used with chocolate and candy melts.
• Will make up to 6 full eggs (12 halves) at a time.
• Smooth outer finish.
The mould is made from a rigid, durable plastic that can be used over and over again, not just for Easter eggs but for egg decorations for other cakes throughout the year.
Once made, the eggs will have a smooth outside finish, allowing you to paint with coloured cocoa butter or spray with Spectrum Flow Airbrush Colours to make your own bespoke designs.
How to use:
1. Pour melted chocolate/candy melts into the egg halves.
2. Hold the mould upside down over a bowl until the excess chocolate has run out, leaving a layer of chocolate around the edge of your mould cavities.
3. Using a scraper, scrape the edge of your mould to level off your egg halves.
4. Place your mould in the fridge until your egg halves are set. You will know when they are set as the chocolate egg halves will easily come away from the mould.
5. To join together, place one half of the egg on a hot pan to melt the edges slightly, then stick to the other half.
6. Place the full egg in the fridge to set, then you’re ready to decorate!
You could even fill your eggs with caramel or other delicious fillings before sticking the 2 halves together.
Each egg cavities measure approximately: 5cm x 3.5cm
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.