Add the taste of tangy sherbet to your delicious treats and sweets with the Sherbet Natural Icing Sugar by Sugar and Crumbs.
Give your cakes, fudge, cookies and any other baked treat the delicious tangy taste of sherbet using this all natural icing sugar flavouring by Sugar and Crumbs.
The Sherbet Natural Icing Sugar is extremely versatile and can not only be used to flavour cake mixws but also buttercream, royal icing, cream and other cake fillings.
This Sherbet Natural Sugar allows you to bring that nostalgic flavour of your favourite childhood sweets to your cakes and cupcakes.
Sugar And Crumbs pride themselves on naturally flavoured icing sugars and cocoa powders. This flavoured Icing sugar can help you on your way to creating indulgent butter creams, chantilly creams, meringues, icing and flavoured royal icing.
Flavoured butter cream recipe
500g of Sugar And Crumbs flavoured icing sugar
250g of unsalted butter
Tablespoon of milk (skimmed, semi skimmed or full fat). Add more if needed.
All Sugar And Crumbs Icing Sugars are made from quite intense flavours. If you wish you can dilute with plain icing sugar to give more of a “hint” of flavour, this also helps your bag go further!
1. Place butter at room temperature into your mixing bowl (250g)
2. Mix for several minutes until it is light, fluffy and soft.
3. Add Sugar And Crumbs flavoured Icing sugar (500g)
4. Add a tablespoon of milk. More if needed or for a softer mix
5. Mix by hand at first to help reduce an icing cloud.
6. Mix for several minutes until light and fluffy.
7. Add more milk if you want to make a really soft consistency. Add colouring if desired.
Vanilla sponge or cupcakes recipe
110g/4oz margarine, softened at room temperature
110g/4oz caster sugar
2 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
1 tea spoon vanilla extract
110g/4oz self-raising flour
1-2 table spoons of warm boiled water
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C, 350˚F, Gas 4 and line a 12 hold muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar together in a bowl until pale.
3. Beat in the eggs a little at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon, adding a tablespoon of warm boiled water, until the mixture is of a dropping consistency.
5. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until they are half full.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden-brown on top and a skewer inserted into one of the cakes comes out clean.
7. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
Buttercream – Use Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing sugars, see “Flavoured butter cream” instructions above.
Ingredients: Icing Sugar, Anti-caking agent E341, starch (trace), Natural Flavourings, Carriers (Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic)
Values per 100g serving
Fat: 0g of which saturates 0g
Carbohydrate: 98g of which sugars 97g
May contain traces of nuts.
Free from Gluten.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Spend Over £40
Spend Over £75
Pre 10:30 am
Pre 12 pm
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.