HOW TO ORDERl
Ordering an edible print couldn’t be easier! Simply follow these steps to order yours now:
1. Add the correct sized product to your basket (if you would like a different size printing please select the nearest sized sheet)
2. Once you are happy with the items in your basket, visit the checkout (this is located at the top right of the website) and complete the process.
3. Email your image, order number and any special instructions for your order (ie sizes, wording etc), to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want you favourite collection of images made into an edible icing sheet ready to apply to your own delicious cake? You can now email us your image, and we will transfer it onto an A4 sized edible icing sheet, which we then mail back to you in a protected container. The icing sheet is then ready to be placed onto your iced cake. This is the easiest and simplest way to get a professional and fun cake that will really make an impact.
Create a fun looking collage with up to 15 images on each icing sheet. If you have any specific size requirements please inform us at the same time as sending your images.
To ensure a great looking image, make sure you have a high resolution on your image. (150 dpi plus works well, JPG, PNG, PDF or TIFF format)
How to attach the icing sheet to your cake:
1. Lightly brush your sugarpaste with water or a little edible glue.
2. Remove the icing sheet or toppers from the plastic backing sheet and lay it over the sugarpaste, pressing down gently to ensure it sticks.
3. DO NOT place the icing sheet directly onto chocolate or buttercream as it may leave marks. First back your icing sheet with a layer of sugarpaste and then attach that to the chocolate/buttercream.
Read our blog post here for tips on removing and applying your edible icing sheets.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.