In this sleek Black Dinkydoodle Airbrush Kit you will find everything you need to get yourself started. This is the ideal airbrush kit for both people who are new to airbrushing and professionals alike. This single action airbrush is so easy to use, compact and quiet enough to use (even when the kids are in bed).
- Soft touch coating which encases the compressor making it easy to wipe clean (The colour can get into every nook and cranny if your compressor is not encased).
- The piston type motor on the compressor is more powerful, so it's not working as hard when you use it.
- The hose is transparent, allowing you to see any blockages.
- Most airbrushes come with a 2cc cup for your colour. The Dinkydoodle airbrush comes with a 3cc cup allowing you to hold more colour.
- Leather pouch to protect the airbrush gun.
- A 2 year warranty is provided as standard.
- Free Introduction to Airbrushing DVD by Dawn Butler.
Questions from customers:
Q: How long will the airbrush spray for in a single session?
A: The airbrush will spray for hours on end as much as 24 hours long.
How it works:
An airbrush works by drawing air from the compressor unit through the hose and out through the airbrush via a tiny needle which is located inside the airbrush at the end of the hand piece. When you pull back the lever, fine particles of colour are dispersed in the airflow.
Airbrushing will allow you to take your creations to another level, producing stunning and professional results quickly and easily….
Hints and tips:
Airbrushing is a great technique and with very little practice you can produce fantastic results. Here are just a few helpful tips that are worth remembering.
1. Practise on paper first so that you don’t spoil your project.
2. Open all of your bottles before you begin, as you don’t want to be struggling with unopened bottles during spraying.
3. Never start spraying directly on to your project as you may get a sudden burst of colour. Try instead, to start spraying onto a spare piece of paper first and then (whilst spraying) guide your spray onto your project.
4. Try mixing your colours to make different shades. You can either do this by adding drops of different colours to the cup or mix up larger amounts of colour in an empty bottle first.
More from Dinkydoodle Designs:
Would you like to know more about airbrushing? There are a number of user friendly DVDs available covering different aspects of airbrushing from the very basics to specialised techniques. You can also join Dawn on one of my master classes, in either novelty cakes or airbrushing.
There is also a full range of Dinkydoodle Designs Airbrush Colours and accessories available such as; a handy Airbrush Pen Holder, a portable Table Top Airbrush Cleaning Station, Airbrush Cleaning Solution and replacement needles.
DISCLAIMER: WE RECOMMEND AGAINST USING GLITTER IN YOUR AIRBRUSH PEN. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE GLITTER, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AS THIS WOULD VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
|3 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.00 (Free - spend over £40)|
|2 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.99 (£1.49 - spend over £40)|
|Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)||£4.99 (£2.99 - spend over £40)|
|Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)||£11.99|
|Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)||£6.99|
|Saturday or Sunday Delivery*||£6.99|
|Returns||See Returns page|
|International Delivery Pricing||Click here|
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.