PLEASE NOTE: The EU/UK plug comes with an adaptor to fit either plug socket.
Create amazing airbrushed designs using the Spectrum Flow Airbrush Machine.
What Makes the Spectrum Flow Airbrush so Great?
• Single action for ease of use.
• Large paint cup – no need to constantly refill.
• Works with Spectrum Flow colours and all other edible airbrush paints.
• Can spray both large areas and precise details.
• Comes with airbrush pen holder.
• Ideal for both novices and expert decorators.
• Touch activated.
• Has a 0.4mm nozzle size - useful for thicker products such as Cocoa Butter.
With the Spectrum Flow Airbrush Kit you can create the most colourful, diverse and unique cakes ever seen! It allows you to layer colours, apply precise shading, spray large areas and even create intricate details, not only providing your cake with the very best finish, but also saving you loads of time in the process!
Set up of the airbrush is simple, it’s easy to use and clean, and doesn’t leave your hand aching after long periods using it, making it the number one choice for novice and expert decorators alike.
There’s a massive range of Spectrum Flow airbrush colours available for the airbrush machine in matt, pearl and iridescent finishes, (some can even be used to spray onto chocolate!) so you are sure to find the colour you are looking for. Colours can also be mixed to get any shade you want.
What’s included in the airbrush machine kit:
- Stainless steel, single action airbrush pen. With air constantly flowing through the pen, all you have to do is pull back the trigger to release the paint.
- DC 12V Airbrush compressor with soft touch coating that encases it, making it easy to wipe clean (The colour can get into every nook and cranny if your compressor is not encased).
- Transparent hose, allowing you to easily see any potential blockages.
- Moisture trap to help prevent blockages.
- Large paint cup holding up to 20cc, allowing you to spray for long periods without refilling.
- Pen holder, attached to the compressor, to neatly hold your pen when not using it or changing colours.
- Dropper to help you mix colours or drop paint into the paint cup.
- A year warranty is provided as standard.
How to use:
1. Connect the hose and moisture trap to the airbrush compressor and the airbrush pen.
2. Fill the paint cup with a colour of your choice.
3. Gently pull back the trigger to release the airbrush paint.
Hints and tips:
Airbrushing is a great technique and with very little practice, you can produce fantastic results. Here are just a few helpful tips that are worth remembering.
1. Practise on paper first so that you don’t spoil your project.
2. Never start spraying directly on to your project as you may get a sudden burst of colour. Try instead, to start spraying onto a spare piece of paper first, and then (whilst spraying) guide your spray onto your project.
3. Clean your airbrush with Spectrum Flow Airbrush Cleaner before and after use to prevent potential blockages and between changing colours to prevent colour residue mixing together.
4. Do not overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to the paint cup.
5. If also using the airbrush for other crafting purposes, always keep a spare pen, specifically for edible use.
DISCLAIMER: We DO NOT recommend using confectioner’s glaze or glitter in your airbrush kit unless using the specifically designed Spectrum Flow glitter paints. If you use confectioner’s glaze or glitter, we are not liable for any damage as this would void the warranty.
Spectrum Flow Airbrush Kits are available with either a UK, EU or USA plug.
May Bank Holiday
Due to the Public Bank Holiday there will be some disruption to orders being delivered by couriers.
If you need your order for this weekend, choose the most suitable delivery method below:
Orders placed after 4pm on Friday 25th May will not be collected until Tuesday 29th May at the earliest.
Order after 4pm on Friday 25th May until 4pm on Tuesday 29th May and choose NEXT DAY Delivery for your order to be delivered on Wednesday 30th May.
Even though our warehouse team will be working to pack your orders, NO COLLECTIONS will be made from our warehouse by couriers from Saturday 26th to Monday 28th May. This means you should allow extra time for delivery of your order.
Please take into account when choosing your delivery method that Saturday 26th May, Sunday 27th May and Monday 28th May DO NOT count as working days. Tuesday 29th May will be the first possible date your order could be collected by couriers from our warehouse meaning the first full 'working day' will be Wednesday 30th May. Count from this day when working out when your order will be delivered when choosing your delivery method.
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
|3 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.00 (Free - spend over £40)|
|2 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)|
|Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)||£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)|
|Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)||£11.99|
|Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)||£6.99|
|Saturday or Sunday Delivery*||£6.99|
|Returns||See Returns page|
|International Delivery Pricing||Click here|
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.