Frost your cake to perfection in minutes!
"Our mission at Frost Form is to make your cake life as easy as possible. As crazy cakers ourselves we know your struggles. We are here to take away the stress and leave only the fun!" - Emily Coyle
Your Frost Form Kit Includes:
Available in 5", 6", 7" or 8".
1. Trim your cake using the Crumb Cutter, cutting your cake into layers.
Top Tips: Use a cake that has been chilled well (preferably overnight). Cut your cakes upside down for best results!
2. Use frosting to stick your liner base to your former base. Then, attach your cake to this using frosting again.
Top Tips: make sure your cake is well centred, and place a small tin/dummy into your former.
3. Wrap your liner around your cake and make sure it sits in the bottom of your former. Secure the clip.
Top Tips: Do NOT fold the clip. Simply secure it whilst keeping it upright.
4. Hold your former and lift it up to slide your cake into the Frost Form.
Top Tips: Make sure you have even space all the way around before filling.
5. Pipe your filling into your Frost Form.
Top Tips: we recommend starting out with milk or dark chocolate ganache before attempting buttercream or white chocolate.
6. Fill all the way to the top. For this technique, a very generous amount works best.
7. Use a small spatula to scrape around and tidy up the top. Gently tap your Frost Form on a tea towel to level out the top. Chill your cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight. Alternatively, freeze for 45-50 minutes.
8. Use a small dummy or tin again to release your cake from the Form. Then unclip, and 'peel to reveal'.
9. Use a scraper or palette knife to run up your seam and flatten and smooth the top. Fill in any air bubbles with frosting and scrape away to smooth.
Storage: to avoid warping the material, store your former inside the base, or roll it up with an elastic band. If you find that it warps at all, run it under hot water and the material will relax.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
When Choosing DPD:
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images*) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched the same business day (Monday - Friday). Orders placed after 4pm using this method will be dispatched on the next working day.
When Choosing Yodel:
Any order placed before 8pm (3:30pm for edible images*) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched the same business day (Monday - Friday). Orders placed after 8pm using this method will be dispatched on the next working day.
A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
When Choosing DPD:
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day.
When Choosing Yodel:
Any order placed before 8pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day.
A signature is required for these methods, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend. Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following week day.