The most accurate and precise cake levelling tool on the market
About the Agbay Junior
• Perfect for a 12 inch round or square cake including ½ sheet cakes (1.27cm)
• Easy height adjustments from ¼” to 4 ½” high (0.64cm to 11.43cm)
• Compact design allows for easier transporting
• Two blades allow you to level and split in one simple and effortless step
• Ideal for bakeries who need to level and split hundreds of cakes with accuracy and ease
• Comes with a cleaning tool and blade guard
Agbay Review, Unboxing and Demonstration with Designer Cakes
If you are interested in more amazing videos with Paul Bradford you can visit them here
Agbay Junior Double Blade Cutting 3 Layers
The History Of Agbay
Maureen Agbay often used cake levellers for wedding cakes during the 90’s, however, they would often break and become very unreliable. Maureen’s husband – Tony embarked on creating a masterpiece cake leveller that would meet the following criteria:
• Must be strong, professional quality, and designed to last
• Easily adjustable for different size cakes
• Wide foot design capable of standing on its own
• Easy-to-read scales for quick and accurate height adjustments
• Large headroom above the blade to accommodate extra tall cakes
• Blade capable of cutting through all types of cakes, even cakes with fruit and nuts
• Blade under tension to prevent rising and digging into the cake
• Clamp design that that doesn’t damage adjustment rod
• Blade cover for safety purposes when not in use
Moving through the years, in 2003 the “deluxe” version was introduced with features that would further revolutionise the Agbay Cake Leveller, such as a blade that could cut to 1/8th of an inch (0.32cm) above the work surface.
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
|3 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.00 (Free - spend over £40)|
|2 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)|
|Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)||£4.99 (£2.99 - spend over £40)|
|Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)||£11.99|
|Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)||£6.99|
|Saturday or Sunday Delivery*||£6.99|
|Returns||See Returns page|
|International Delivery Pricing||Click here|
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.