These fantastically versatile tools can be used to create stunning effects on cakes - especially polka dot and ‘Tiffany’ pearl designs, delicately piped ribbons and borders, shape, patterns, and even vintage floral prints.
Can be used with: sugar paste, marzipan, modelling paste and gum paste. For best results, we recommend gum paste or flower modelling paste.
Tool measures approximately 125mm x 70mm
1. To create a clear impression, sugar paste or fondant must be soft.
2. To imrpress the sides of a round or square cake, first decide which will be the back of your cake and start from there. For best results place your cake on a turntable and use one hand to brace the cake and the other hand to hold the press-ice tool.
3. Resting the bottom edge of the press-ice tool flat on the board to achieve a prerfectly horizontal pattern, use even pressure along the length of the tool to press the pins into the icing. Remove the tool cleanly without dragging.
4. Align the press ice tool for the next section by inserting the first column of pins into the last row of holes, and press evenly. Continue around the cake finishing off as neatly as possible at the back.
5. Pine tiny royal icing pearls over each indentation, or use the the precisely placed dots as a base for many other decorative designs. Create impressive symmetrical patterns with speed and ease, by positioning cut-out flowers , polka dots, or other decorative shapes over the tiny indentations. no more fiddly, time-consuming measuring and marking out.
Please note: Ribbon Tools 1 & 2 have different height margins above and below the pins, so choose which way to hold them according to the width of the ribbon or trim you will be using.
Wash before use.
Easter Bank Holiday Delivery
Our Warehouse Heroes will be working over the Easter Bank Holiday so your orders will still be picked and packed but we WILL NOT have a mail collection until Tuesday 14th April. Good Friday and Easter Monday are both Bank Holidays with no collections made from our warehouse.
Order AFTER 4pm on Thursday 9th and BEFORE 4pm Tuesday 14th April and expect your order on the below dates:
• Next Day - delivered Wed 15th April
• 2 Day - delivered Thu 16th April
• 3 Day - delivered Fri 17th April
• Saturday Delivery - delivered 18th April
• Sunday Delivery - delivered 19th April
NB: If you require delivery on Saturday 11th, you will need to place your order before 4pm on Thursday 9th April and choose Saturday delivery.
Sunday 12th April is Easter Sunday and NO deliveries will be made.
The above dates are a guide and not guaranteed. Couriers may experience a backlog after the Bank Holiday weekend.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
Please note that these prices have slightly increased, due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 and delivery restrictions.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.