Create stunning summer or Hawaiian-themed cakes with this Tropical Fruit Mould from Karen Davies.
This mould is perfect for creating stunning fruit motifs on your cakes or cupcakes.
Each mould provides you with a gorgeous and detailed finish that is perfect for tropical cakes and ideal for your upcoming projects over summer! Not only that, you can use these with any design, ensuring a stylish and tasty finishing touch to your creations.
Included in the design is: an orange slice, lime wedge, lemon slice, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, kiwi slice, tangerine segment and a chunk of pineapple!
Made in the UK and independently tested to ensure compliance to the highest food standards.
This mould can be used with: sugar paste, flower paste, marzipan, modelling paste, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, salt dough, air-drying clays, cold porcelain and embossing powder.
1. Shake cornflour into the mould and turn over to tap out the excess.
2. Knead your paste until smooth. Roll the paste on the work surface until it is roughly the same size as the design. Place your paste on the mould and begin by pushing the edge of the paste into the bottom edge of the design. This will secure your paste.
3. Roll your paste firmly up to the mould until you begin to see the pattern through the back of the paste. Roll out the width of your mould, pressing firmly where the design ends and using your fingers, drag paste up to all the edges. A sharp knife can be used to gently cut away any excess paste before releasing or this can be done afterwards with a palette knife or cutting wheel.
4. Turn the mould over and gently peel the mould back, releasing the paste.
5. Colour your fruit with dust colours. Once finished, spray with edible glaze.
6. Once dry, attach to the side of your cake using edible glue or royal icing.
Mould designs measure approximately:
Blueberry: 1cm x 1cm
Kiwi Slice: 5cm x 5cm
Lemon Wedge: 7cm x 3cm
Orange Slice: 5.5cm x 5.5cm
Pineapple square: 4cm x 4cm
Raspberry: 3cmx x 2.5cm
Strawberry: 5cm x 4cm
Tangerine Segment: 4cm x 2cm
Tangerine Slice: 7cm x 7cm
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Spend Over £40
Spend Over £75
Pre 10:30 am
Pre 12 pm
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.