Create stunning tropical or Hawaiian-themed cakes with this Pineapple Mould from Karen Davies.
This mould is perfect for creating a pineapple pattern effect on your cakes. You can even use the mould to create unique cupcake or cookie toppers using a circle cutter.
If pineapples aren't really your style, why not use the mould to create other unique patterns and designs? It's the same process, but with different colours and the right finishing touches, you can turn use this mould on almost any creation, from birthdays to wedding cakes!
Made in the UK and independently tested to ensure compliance to the highest food standards.
This mould can be used with: sugar paste, flower paste, marzipan, modelling paste, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, salt dough, air-drying clays, cold porcelain and embossing powder.
1. Shake cornflour into the mould and turn over to tap out the excess.
2. Knead your paste until smooth. Roll the paste on the work surface until it is roughly the same size as the design. Place your paste on the mould and begin by pushing the edge of the paste into the bottom edge of the design. This will secure your paste.
3. Roll your paste firmly up to the mould until you begin to see the pattern through the back of the paste. Roll out the width of your mould, pressing firmly where the design ends and using your fingers, drag paste up to all the edges. A sharp knife can be used to gently cut away any excess paste before releasing or this can be done afterwards with a palette knife or cutting wheel.
4. Turn the mould over and gently peel the mould back, releasing the paste.
5. If attaching around the side of a cake, a straight edge can be cut using using a knife or cutting wheel.
6. Attach to the side of the cake using edible glue. When joining a second piece, the join is very well disguised within the pattern. If you feel that a join can be seen, use a Dresden tool or damp paintbrush to blend.
7. The leaf can be moulded by rolling a long thin sausage of paste and pressing into one end of the leaf before using your fingers to firmly guide it up to the opposite end. Tear away any excess. Smaller leaves can be made by moulding the whole leaf and then using a cutting wheel to cut out smaller sizes. Leaves can be dried straight or dried over a former to give shape.
Mould design measures apprxoimately: 10cm x 17cm.
SPRING BANK HOLIDAY 2019
Our Warehouse Heroes will be working over the Bank Holiday so your orders will still be picked and packed but we will not have a mail collection until Tuesday 28th May.
Order AFTER 4pm on Friday 24th and BEFORE 4pm Tuesday 28th May and expect your order on the below dates:
• Next Day - delivered Wed 29th May
• 2 Day - delivered Thu 30th May
• 3 Day - delivered Fri 31st May
• Saturday Delivery - delivered 1st June
• Sunday Delivery - delivered 2nd June
NB: If you require delivery on Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th May, you will need to place your order before 4pm on Friday 24th May and choose Saturday or Sunday delivery.
The above dates are a guide and not guaranteed. Couriers may experience a backlog after the Bank Holiday weekend.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Sat)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Sat)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£6.99 (£5.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
£6.99 (£5.99 - spend over £40)
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Please note, there may be additional postage charges if your order consists of unusually large or heavy items. If this is the case, you will be contacted prior to dispatch.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.