Go wild with your cake designs and create a stunning look with this new mould from Karen Davies.
This Wild Meadow design will style your baked goods with grass, lavender, gypsophila, wheat, barley, fern, mimosa and leaves.
This mould design is perfect for spring/summer weddings and other events.
All original design moulds are made in the UK and independently tested in Germany to assure compliance to the highest food standards.
1. Shake cornflour into the mould, turn over and tap out excess. Alternatively, brush the mould with white petal lustre.
2. For the grass, knead paste until smooth and roll out to fit the mould. Lay the paste onto the mould and start to press into one edge of the mould before rolling your way up with a small rolling pin. The pattern is produced more clearly if you roll your paste up the height of the mould instead of the width. Use a palette knife to carefully trim away the excess.
3. Turn over and release the paste onto the worktop. Cut away excess paste with a cutting wheel.
4. Attach to your cake using water, edible glue or royal icing.
5. To mould the flowers, roll either a thin sausage or ball of paste. Press into your desired flower until your paste is level with the back of your mould. Use your fingers to stroke paste up to the edges. Turn your mould over and release.
6. You can bend flowers and allow them to dry before colouring and attaching to your cake or you can continue straight away.
Can be used with sugar paste, flower paste, marzipan, modelling paste, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, salt dough, air drying clay, cold porcelain and embossing powder.
Mould measures: 21cm L x 12cm W x 1.3cm D
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.