Create the ultimate Winter Wonderland with this set of winter-themed moulds from Karen Davies!
These moulds are absolutely perfect for creating winter village designs for all of your upcoming Christmas-inspired cakes!
These mould are super versatile - there is so much you can do with them. Create stunning shimmering snowflakes borders for your cakes and adorn with cute sugarpaste houses and trees for extra detail. Or why not make cute little gingerbread house biscuits? Easily done and perfect to wash down with a cup of hot chocolate or a spiced latte!
Both moulds are made in the UK and independently tested to ensure compliance to the highest food standards.
Both can be used with: sugar paste, flower paste, marzipan, modelling paste, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, salt dough, air-drying clays, cold porcelain and embossing powder.
1. Shake cornflour into the mould and turn over to tap out the excess.
2. Knead your paste until smooth. Roll the paste on the work surface until it is roughly the same size as the design. Place your paste on the mould and begin by pushing the edge of the paste into the bottom edge of the design. This will secure your paste.
3. Roll your paste firmly up to the mould until you begin to see the pattern through the back of the paste. Roll out the width of your mould, pressing firmly where the design ends and using your fingers, drag paste up to all the edges. A sharp knife can be used to gently cut away any excess paste before releasing or this can be done afterwards with a palette knife or cutting wheel.
4. Turn the mould over and gently peel the mould back, releasing the paste.
5. Colour your cut-outs with dust colours and shimmer powders for extra sparkle! Once finished, spray with edible glaze.
6. Once dry, attach to the side of your cake using edible glue or royal icing.
Winter Village Mould designs measure approximately:
Sugar Snowflakes Mould design measures approximately: 32cm x 10.5cm x 1cm
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Sat)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Sat)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£6.99 (£5.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
£5.99 (£2.99 - spend over £40)
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Please note, there may be additional postage charges if your order consists of unusually large or heavy items. If this is the case, you will be contacted prior to dispatch.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.