Be ready for Tour de France and celebrate it in style, using this Bicycle Accessories Cutter from FMM.
With this cutter, you can follow the cycling craze throughout the country and create effective bicycle decorations for your cakes, cupcakes and other desserts.
This cutter can be used with various mediums, including sugarpaste, icing, almond paste, modelling paste, flower paste, marzipan and more.
Make sure to decorate your designs after cutting with lustre sprays, dusts and glitter!
Glove: 4cm x 3cm
Helmet: 4cm x 5.5cm
Jersey: 5cm x 5cm
Water Bottle: 2cm x 5.5cm
Bike: 5.5cm x 3.5cm
1. Dust the work surface using cornflour or icing sugar.
2. Roll out a strip of modelling paste 2-3mm thick. Turn it over.
3. Place the tappit cutter on top of themodeeling paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the tappit backwards and forwards on the work surface to produce a clean cut.
4. Remove the excess paste from around the cutter and turn over.
5. Apply pressure with a finger over the cut out whilst still in the tappiy to ensure the embossing is clear.
6. Tap the tappit on the work surface and teh motif will drop out.
7. Each design an be built up by cutting out the motif in a different colour, then cutting the section you want to use, attaching it on the top with water. Alternatively, you can decorate your cycling motifs in different colours with an edible paint/dust once it is completely dry.
8. Place the motif on a foam pad to dry for a few minutes.
9. Secure the cycling motifs to the side of a cake with water or edible glue. Alternatively, the motifs are perfect for cupcakes.
10. Decorations for the top of a cake can be made by allowing the motifs to dry completely. Secure to the top of a cake with royal icing or small pieces of fondant for support.
Wash before use.
For best results, we recommend using modelling paste.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
When Choosing DPD:
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images*) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched the same business day (Monday - Friday). Orders placed after 4pm using this method will be dispatched on the next working day.
When Choosing Yodel:
Any order placed before 7pm (3:30pm for edible images*) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched the same business day (Monday - Friday). Orders placed after 7pm using this method will be dispatched on the next working day.
A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
When Choosing DPD:
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day.
When Choosing Yodel:
Any order placed before 7pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day.
A signature is required for these methods, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend. Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following week day.