Stock up on all your Tour de France essentials and celebrate it in style, using this Bicycle Cutter from FMM.
Follow the cycling craze throughout the country and create effective bicycle decorations for your cakes, cupcakes and other desserts.
This cutter can be used with various mediums, including sugarpaste, icing, almond paste, modelling paste, flower paste, marzipan and more.
Make sure to decorate your designs after cutting with lustre sprays, dusts and glitter!
Wheel: 4cm x 4cm
Frame: 6cm x 10cm
Finished Motif: 6.5cm x 12cm
1. Dust the work surface using cornflour or icing sugar.
2. Roll out your modelling paste 2-3mm thick. Turn it over.
3. Place the bike cutter on top of the rolled out modelling paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on the work surface to produce a clean cut.
4. Remove the excess modelling paste from around the cutter and remove the sections between the frame that are not required.
5. Using a pointed tool, ease each end of the bike out of the cutter gently. Tap the cutter softly on the work surface or use a soft brush to remove the rest from the cutter. Place on a piece of foam, and if necessary, ease it back into shape. Allow the bike to dry a little so it is easier to handle.
6. Roll out more modelling paste 2-3mm thick for the wheel. Turn it over.
7. Place the wheel cutter on top of the rolled out modelling paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on the work surface to produce a clean cut.
8. Remove the excess modelling paste from around the wheel cutter and using a pointed tool, ease out the sections between the spokes. Allow the wheels to dry off a little.
9. Attach the bike and wheels to the side or top of the cake with water or edible glue.
10. 3D decorations for the top of a cake can be made by allowing the bike and wheels to dry completely. Secure to the top of the cake with royal icing or small pieces of fondant for support.
Wash before use.
For best results, we recommend using modelling or flower paste.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Sat)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Sat)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£6.99 (£5.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
£6.99 (£5.99 - spend over £40)
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Please note, there may be additional postage charges if your order consists of unusually large or heavy items. If this is the case, you will be contacted prior to dispatch.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.