This new Tappit cutter set is an essential tool for anyone who is making a Christmas or festive themed cake!
The set includes 12 festive motifs, including a polar bear, a cute penguin, a jolly Santa, and others.
This Tappit cutter set is suitable for use with sugar paste, gum paste, flower paste, modelling chocolate and much more.
Cutter sizes from 30mm to 40mm.
How to Use
For best results, use this cutter set with modelling paste or flower paste.
Full step-by-step instructions on how to use this cutter set are provided on the reverse of the packaging; see those same instructions summarised below for your convenience:
2. Place cutter number 1 or 2 (diagrams provided on the packaging - required cutter depends on the decoration that you’d like to create) on top of your rolled out paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on your work surface to achieve a clean cut.
3. Place your panels on a firm foam pad to dry.
4. Depending on what you’re creating, cutters 1 and 2 are the front and back of your cake topper decoration. Using cutter 3, you can now make the panels for your roof and base, whilst cutter 4 is used to make the side panels of your cake decoration - these cutters should be used in the same way as cutters 1 and 2.
5. Once you have left all of your decoration components to dry, secure them together using royal icing; you may need to support your novelty cake topper whilst doing this.
You can also use cutters 1 and 2 to make 2d decorations for the top or side of your cake; you can adhere this immediately after cutting using water or edible glue.
SPRING BANK HOLIDAY 2019
Our Warehouse Heroes will be working over the Bank Holiday so your orders will still be picked and packed but we will not have a mail collection until Tuesday 28th May.
Order AFTER 4pm on Friday 24th and BEFORE 4pm Tuesday 28th May and expect your order on the below dates:
• Next Day - delivered Wed 29th May
• 2 Day - delivered Thu 30th May
• 3 Day - delivered Fri 31st May
• Saturday Delivery - delivered 1st June
• Sunday Delivery - delivered 2nd June
NB: If you require delivery on Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th May, you will need to place your order before 4pm on Friday 24th May and choose Saturday or Sunday delivery.
The above dates are a guide and not guaranteed. Couriers may experience a backlog after the Bank Holiday weekend.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Sat)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Sat)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Sat)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£6.99 (£5.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
£6.99 (£5.99 - spend over £40)
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Please note, there may be additional postage charges if your order consists of unusually large or heavy items. If this is the case, you will be contacted prior to dispatch.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.