Add gorgeous ranunculus flowers to your cakes and cupcakes with help from the Easiest Ranunculus Ever Cutter from FMM.
Perfect for beginners looking to create stunning sugar flowers but equally as good for experts looking to save time, the Easiest Ranunculus Ever Cutter by FMM takes all the hard work out of creating beautiful ranunculus flowers.
This cutter will enable you to create a small and large ranunculus in bloom using the same technique, perfect for finishing off elegant cupcakes or placing around a romantic wedding cake.
When using this cutter we recommend working with a 50/50 mixture of sugarpaste and modelling paste but it also works well with sugarpaste, flower or modelling paste and marzipan.
How to use:
1. To make a coloured ranunculus, start with darker coloured sugarpaste and make a ball that can sit in one of the petals of the smaller cutter. Shape the bud so that it is narrower at the bottom but still rounded at the top.
2. Mark the rounded top with the cutter, pressing it in 3 times to make a criss-cross pattern.
3. Using the smaller cutter, cut two sets of petals in the darker shade.
4. Thin the edge of the petals using a small rolling pin and shape and cup them.
5. Brush a little edible glue in the middle of each petal on the top row, fold in half at the crease and add a little more edible glue into the middle of each petal
6. Roll the petals tightly around the bud. Repeat the process with the larger cutter in a paler shade and add leaves as required.
Full instructions are also included on the packaging.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.