Create fun and original golf decorations to amuse golf lovers far and wide.
This Hole In One Golf Cutter is super easy to use and makes very effective decorations to top your cakes with.
Featuring four classic golf designs: a golfer, a golf club, a set of golf clubs, and a flag on a putting green.
This cutter will no doubt be a 'hole in one' for golf enthusiasts with a sweet-tooth!
Finished sizes measure approx. 55-75mm
For best results we recommend using modelling paste.
1. Dust your work surface using icing sugar or cornflour.
2. Roll out a strip of modelling paste 2-3mm thick and turn it over.
3. Place the cutter on the rolled-out paste and apply pressure with your hands. Gently stride the tappit back and forth on the work surface to produce a clean cut.
4. Remove the excess paste from around the cutter and turn over.
5. Apply pressure with your fingers over the motif while still in the tappit to ensure the embossing effect is visible.
6. Tap the Hole In One tappit on the work surface and your motif will drop out.
7. Each motif can be built up by cutting out the motif in a different colour, then cutting the section you wish to use, attaching it on top with water.
8. Allow to dry.
9. Decorate your motif with edible paint or dust once completely dry.
10. Attach to your cake with water or edible glue.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.