This bird house cutter set contains four highly durable and reusable white plastic cutters that you’ll be able to rely on time and again.
The cutters allow you to create a basic bird house structure, which you can then decorate however you like to make an excellent cake top focal point.
Your bird house centrepiece will be sure to be a talking point at Sunday book clubs, fundraising events and so on. With these reusable cutters you’ll be able to decorate your bird house differently each time so that you can create individual bird houses for various occasions.
Moreover however, you’ll also be able to use this cutter set for creating a garden shed, green house, dog kennel, haunted house, gingerbread house, beach house, sweet shop and all kinds of other houses and many more designs beyond!
Because of this considerable versatility, you’ll be able to use this set of cutters for a variety of seasonal occasions!
These cutters really are extraordinary; the only limit to what you can build using these cutters is your imagination!
For best results, use this cutter set with modelling paste or flower paste.
Full step-by-step instructions on how to use this cutter set are provided on the reverse of the packaging; see those same instructions summarised below for your convenience:
2. Place cutter number 1 or 2 (diagrams provided on the packaging - required cutter depends on the decoration that you’d like to create) on top of your rolled out paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on your work surface to achieve a clean cut.
3. Place your panels on a firm foam pad to dry.
4. Depending on what you’re creating, cutters 1 and 2 are the front and back of your cake topper decoration. Using cutter 3, you can now make the panels for your roof and base, whilst cutter 4 is used to make the side panels of your cake decoration - these cutters should be used in the same way as cutters 1 and 2.
5. Once you have left all of your decoration components to dry, secure them together using royal icing; you may need to support your novelty cake topper whilst doing this.
You can also use cutters 1 and 2 to make 2d decorations for the top or side of your cake; you can adhere this immediately after cutting using water or edible glue.
Cutters measure approximately between 6cm and 10cm in diameter.
- Wash before first and after each use.
- Easy to clean in warm water.
- Dry before next use.
|3 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.00 (Free - spend over £40)|
|2 Days (Mon - Sat)||£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)|
|Next Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)||£4.99 (£2.99 - spend over £40)|
|Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)||£11.99|
|Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)||£6.99|
|Saturday or Sunday Delivery*||£6.99|
|Returns||See Returns page|
|International Delivery Pricing||Click here|
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Weekend Deliveries (UK)