Decorate your tropical-inspired cakes with a stylish variation of tropical leaves, using this brand new cutter from FMM!
The Totally Tropical Leaves cutter is perfect for those ever-so-popular tropical themes, providing your cake creations with bold, vibrant greens. There's no better way to add a fresh, modern look to your celebration cakes!
The set of cutter includes four different styles of leaves, allowing different looks to be achieved.
Leaves range in sizes from 50mm-100mm
Wash before use.
1. Dust the work surface using cornflour or icing sugar.
2. Roll out the paste 2-3mm thick in your colour of choice, then turn it over.
3. Place the cutter on top of the rolled out paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on the work surface to produce a clean cut.
4. Remove the excess paste from around the cutter.
5. Tap the cutter gently on the work surface, or use a soft brush to remove the paste from the cutter.
6. To create vein patterns, use a veining mat or a suitable modelling tool.
7. Dust the leaves with edible lustre dusts and paints.
8. The leaves can be attached directly to the surface of a cake, using water or edible glue. They can also be used in wired displays.
Dispatch Time & Price
Orders which are placed before 4 pm will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday).
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Spend Over £40
Spend Over £75
Pre 10:30 am
Pre 12 pm
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.