Add a creative and magical finishing touch to your cakes and other desserts with this Unicorn Cutter from FMM.
This cutter is perfect for magical-themed children's parties to decorate cakes or top cupcakes with. Unicorns are all the hype at the moment, and we have no doubt this cutter will produce superb toppers that will go down a treat!
This cutter measures approximately: H 107mm x L 81.5mm
1. Dust the work surface using cornflour or icing sugar.
2. Roll out the paste 2-3mm thick in the colour of your choice. Turn it over.
3. Place the cutter on top of the rolled out paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on the work surface to produce a clean cut.
4. Remove the excess paste from around the cutter and turn over.
5. Tap the cutter gently on the work surface or gently use a soft brush to remove it from the cutter. Allow the unicorn to dry for a few minutes so it is easier to handle.
6. Decorate your unicorn in the colours of your choice.
7. Secure the unicorn to your cake using water or edible glue.
For best results, we recommend using modelling paste with this cutter.
Wash before use.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.