Patchwork Cutters have been established for over 20 years, and include not only classic designs but also contemporary based - suited for both beginners and established cake designers alike.
This cutter is simple but beautiful, and ideal for side designs or using either as a guide for piping/embossing. The pack also includes small pearl drop and mini flower embossers to add detail to the design. Perfect for weddings, christenings, birthdays and more.
Can be used with sugar paste, fondant, modelling paste, Mexican paste, flower paste etc.
Design measures approx: 10.5cm x 7cm
1. Cover your cake with sugar paste. Do not ice the board.
2. Place the diamond embosser onto the cake side, resting it on the cake board.
3. Push the embosser into the icing. If the cake is round, walk your fingers around and along the embosser.
4. Remove and reposition using the lines.
5. Continue around the cake. If the lines do not meet at the end, we recommend stopping short and finishing off the design with a cocktail stick or Dresden tool.
6. Emboss the dropped pearl shapes onto the design.
7. Ice the board using a strip of sugar paste.
8. Moisten the board with glue or water.
9. Attach the strip, overlap the join and smooth away the seam. Trim the board edge.
10. Crimp the top edge and base of the cake, or finish with lace.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.