Patchwork Cutters have been established for over 20 years, and include not only classic designs but also contemporary based - suited for both beginners and established cake designers alike.
This cutter is ideal for brush embroidery, cake side decorations and more. Can be used with sugar paste, fondant, modelling paste, Mexican paste, flower paste etc.
Design measures approx: W: 12cm x L: 12cm x D: 0.8cm
1. Sugar paste a cake and board of your choice.
2. On a lightly greased non-stick rolling board, roll out your paste or fondant.
3. Cut out the flower -- to prevent sticking, we recommend lightly greasing the cutting edge with vegetable fat.
4. Place onto a colouring sheet (laminated paper) and brush around the edge of the petals in your chosen colour.
5. Paint/dust the leaves.
6. Place onto a sponge pad and soften the edges by rolling along each petal with a ball tool.
7. Moisten the back of your design and carefully place onto the cake.
8. Place the bottom two petals onto the board and leaves running along the edge of the cake.
9. Cut out, colour and soften the inner petals and attach onto the flower.
10. Pipe on a small cluster of dots for stamens.
Orders which are placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) will be dispatched on the same working day (Monday - Friday). Please note that this does not include Bank Holidays.
3 Days (Mon-Fri)
£2.99 (Free - spend over £40)
2 Days (Mon-Fri)
£3.99 (£1.99 - spend over £40)
Hermes - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£4.99 (£3.99 - spend over £40)
DPD - Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri)
£5.99 (£4.99 - Spend Over £40)
Pre 10:30am (Mon - Fri)
Pre 12:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Saturday or Sunday Delivery*
International Delivery Pricing
*Weekend deliveries are only possible for orders placed Mon-Fri before 4pm.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands.
If delivery cannot be made, DPD will try again on the next working day. If this is unsuccessful, it will be held at the depot for an additional 5 working days. After this, the parcel will be returned to us, at a surcharge of £5.
Please Note: None of our services are a guaranteed service. DPD have a 98% success rate on next day deliveries.
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.