Create authentic carnations for any occasion using the Large Carnation Cutter Set by PME.
Add gorgeous flowers to your wedding cakes with the Large Carnation Cutter Set by PME.
This set of 3 stainless steel cutters allows you to cut carnations in 3 different sizes to suit any type of cake from large celebration cakes, to elegant cupcakes.
The cutters can be used with a range of edible materials including sugarpaste/fondant, flower paste and modelling paste as well as some non-edible mediums such as salt clay.
As well as the classic carnation, the cutters can also be used to create a range of fantasy flowers, decorated however you wish.
For a beautiful finish and shine, try using a lustre dust or for an authentic matt finish, try using one of the hybrid petal dusts.
Instructions for use:
1. Mould a bud shape and attach to the end of a hooked wire.
2. Roll out your florist paste and cut three flower shapes using the same size cutter.
3. Using a sugarcraft knife, make a series of tiny cuts around the edge of the petals.
4. Place a bulbous cone modelling tool or cocktail stick on the edge of the petal and roll backwards and forwards to frill and shape.
5. Thread each layer in turn onto the wire, securing with water or a little edible glue.
6. Add lustre or petal dust for that finishing touch.
1. Cut out three flower shapes using one size cutter.
2. Frill and shape the petals.
3. To complete the flower, join the three layers of petals together using water or a little edible glue.
Instructions are also available on the packet.
Wash in warm soapy water before and after use.
Cutters measure approximately: 6cm, 4cm and 3cm.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.