Add beautiful butterfly decorations to cakes for all occasions using the Mini Veined Butterfly Cutter Set by PME.
Cut and vein gorgeous butterflies using this Mini Butterfly Plunger Cutter Set of 3 from PME.
The mini butterflies are the perfect size for adorning cupcakes and cookies or adding as smaller decorations to larger cakes.
These cutters from PME are ideal for use with a huge range of edible materials, such as sugarpaste, fondant, florist paste, gumpaste, marzipan and more. Use this set to create beautiful butterfly designs, excellent for wedding cakes.
Plunger cutters, sometimes called ejector cutters, are a great, straight-forward method of creating different designs from sugarpaste or other similar materials. They allow you to create more delicate creations, as you don't have to shake the cutter to remove the sugarpaste, simply press the button to release.
1) Take a small ball of paste and roll to a sharp point at one end. Fill the body with this piece of paste positioning the pointed end towards the beak.
2) Roll out another piece of the paste on a non stick surface, using cornflour or icing sugar for dusting.
3) Cut out the bird without pressing the plunger.
4) Now using the plunger, press down onto the bird on a flat surface to join the body to the wings and to mark the feather detail on the wings.
5) Press the plunger again to eject the bird and pinch the beak with fingers to sharpen.
6) Bend the body to curve the breast out and the head up. Fold the wings and tail upwards. Use a flower/leaf veiner to assist with this. Leave to dry on a piece of folded card.
7) Colour as required
Plunger cutters measures approximately:
Small: 13mm (0.5”)
Medium: 15mm (0.6”)
Large: 20mm (0.78”)
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.