Create amazing airbrushed designs using the Spectrum Flow Airbrush Machine.
What makes the Spectrum Flow Airbrush so great?
With the Spectrum Flow Airbrush Kit you can create the most colourful, diverse and unique cakes ever seen! It allows you to layer colours, apply precise shading, spray large areas and even create intricate details, not only providing your cake with the very best finish, but also saving you loads of time in the process! Set up of the airbrush is simple, it’s easy to use and clean, and doesn’t leave your hand aching after long periods using it, making it the number one choice for novice and expert decorators alike.
Input is 220-240v 50-60hz / Output is DC 12v
Max PSI: 30PSI LPM - litres per minute: around 9L/MIN
The compressor can be left running for a maximum of 60 minutes.
1. Connect the hose and moisture trap to the airbrush compressor and the airbrush pen.
2. Fill the paint cup with a colour of your choice.
3. Gently pull back the trigger to release the airbrush paint.
Airbrushing is a great technique and with very little practice, you can produce fantastic results. Here are just a few helpful tips that are worth remembering.
1. Practice on paper first so that you don’t spoil your project.
2. Never start spraying directly on to your project as you may get a sudden burst of colour. Try instead, to start spraying onto a spare piece of paper first, and then (whilst spraying) guide your spray onto your project.
3. Clean your airbrush with Spectrum Flow Airbrush Cleaner before and after use to prevent potential blockages and between changing colours to prevent colour residue mixing together.
4. Do not overfill the cup and when mixing colours, mix in a different bottle before adding to the paint cup.
5. If also using the airbrush for other crafting purposes, always keep a spare pen, specifically for edible use.
DISCLAIMER: We DO NOT recommend using confectioner’s glaze or glitter in your airbrush kit unless using the specifically designed Spectrum Flow glitter paints. If you use confectioner’s glaze or glitter, we are not liable for any damage as this would void the warranty.
We are open and operating as usual, but please be aware there may be delivery delays due to couriers' exceptionally high volumes.
Dispatch Time & Price
For International Delivery Pricing - Click Here
Next Working Day Delivery (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm (3:30pm for edible images) Monday - Friday, with the Next Working Day Delivery option selected, will be dispatched for delivery the following business day (Monday - Friday), between the hours of 8am - 9pm. A signature is required for this method, so you will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. Please allow an additional 24 hours for any order to be delivered to the Scottish Highlands. Please also be aware that any deliveries to Northern Ireland with a 'BT' postcode will usually take three days to arrive (on 2 Day Northern Ireland Delivery).
Any order containing a product that is listed as a preorder, will be held until the preordered item has arrived in stock. Orders containing a preorder cannot be split, if other items are needed before the expected delivery date, these items should be ordered separately.
Weekend Deliveries (UK)
Any order placed before 4pm* on Friday, with the "Saturday Delivery" or "Sunday Delivery" option selected, will be dispatched on the same day for delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the selected day. A signature is required for this method, so somebody will need to be at the delivery address to sign for it. If the order is placed after the 4pm cut-off on a Friday, the order will be dispatched for delivery on the following weekend.
Please note we are unable to guarantee any order being dispatched to the Scottish Highlands or Islands to arrive within the quoted time frame.
*Orders for edible images have a cut-off time of 3:30pm – orders placed after this time will be dispatched for delivery the following weekend.